3 days 2 nights chalet is over. Time flies so fast when we are not working. Damn. On the first day, we checked in at about 5pm. Cos both pigs cannot wake up. There was BBQ for the first night prepared by Kenny. I only ate 1 chicken wing, 1 hot dog and some prawns being peeled by GF. I know GF will peel for me, everytime will peel for me. Sally was there, as usual chit chat.

Actually I have always been waiting for the drinking session to start. We started off with playing cards with me, wee wee, dennis and ah mei, loser to drink. The first bottle that we opened was Bombay, I find the taste not too bad. Anyway, drink drink drink, till GF said she will take over me in the game. Thus I started to talk to Sally. I was talking to her regarding what happened in store. I can't really remember what I said in detailed but I knew that in my mind, I was thinking "I miss Sally fucking alot, I miss working with her". I started crying liao lo. So while I was crying, I don't know where my GF is.

*I think there is so many missing parts, I don't know which part comes first*

I remembered that I was abit pissed with GF. I think she drank abit too much too, so I sat beside her and asked her whether she was okays or not. I asked her thrice and no respond. Somebody talked to her, Rachel I think and Kenny waved at her, I think. She responded. So how can I not be angry? Thus I went in to the chalet, and Rachel asked what happened, I told her she ignored me but other people talked to her, she replied.

Next I remember, I was feeling so unwell, from drinking. I finished up the leftover that my ma gave me, whisky. I went to the toilet and puked. I was feeling so much better and I lied on the bed. All these, she wasn't there. After lying on the bed, I think she did came in to check on me awhile then she went outside. I don't know why but I just got out of the bed and went out through the backdoor without my specs. I just felt like going to the beach but not with many people. So I walked, and walked. I knew where to go, I wasn't feeling unwell. I haven even walked to the beach, people started to call me. Dennis and Wee wee. I think I did answer their call, I told them I was fine, and I would be back. I told them I would be back, latest by 3am. LATEST.

So I sat by the beach, feeling the cold wind, and there was a drizzle. I sat there listening to music. Just awhile later, GF was beside me. I cant remember the conversation between us but only the part in which she won't leave me alone and I won't leave her alone. Then we holded hands and walked back to the chalet. I love holding hands with her, holding and swaying the hands. It makes me happy, I don't know why but ya, happy with holding hands. I went back and bathed then sleep.

2nd day of chalet. The kids are such a sweetheart to buy breakfast for us. Practically we spent the whole day till 5pm in the room. The kids were drinking vodka with sprite in the afternoon. They got themselves high, me and GF was just watching them like watching comedy, especially ah mei. After which, all of them fell asleep. We decided to wake them up to go for dinner. Ah mei damn cock, keep saying that she wants to go cycling. She and her lime and lemon. Its funny to see her do stupid things but this time, there wasn't any video. LOL. OH YA, dennis left at 5pm as he has a wedding to attend.

We went to DTE for chicken rice. Looking at GF eat her bean sprouts, patiently, taking out every strand of the spring onion and the carrots. I told her, she was so patient with food but yet why still so hot temper. LOL. We walked around and decided to buy markers to draw the loser instead of drinking. It was damn fucking funny. I didn't kena draw too much. Dearest GF was the loser majority. LOL. After which Rachel came down, and also Wee Wee, he bought 24 cans of beer. Actually I would prefer beer than liquor. Liquor is still okays. We were sitting outside and played cos so that we can smoke outside. Fortunately it rained, so we lan lan have to move inside, and decided to be able to smoke in the room too.


GF started to be high liao. It's fun to see her act in this way, she is so noisy and funny. She went outside to puke. She said she was stressed regarding the loan. To summarize, my dear gf: I just want you to be by my side, I don't need anything. I will help you. So ya, the firsr to go down was GF. She requested us to carry her to the bed, but somehow me Rachel and Mei Hua wasn't able to carry her, so she decided to walk by herself. Even lying on bed, she requested that she wanted to smoke, so I lighted a stick and put it at her mouth. Putting it back at her mouth again when she wants to smoke. It was funny, seems like handicapped. She talked to Rachel alot of things, I think mostly is about R.

I lied next to her. She told me some stuffs and it was quite sad. I wanted to cry but I can't. I promised Mei Hua that I won't cry tonight. Life is valuable, cherish the time together and love each other dearly.

I miss hugging her to sleep.
I miss holding hands with her.
I miss smoking with her.
I miss being lame with her.
I miss kissing her.
I miss looking at her sleep.
I miss her silly GLUE smile.
I miss her everything.

How I wish that I can replay everything again.

Comments

Popular Posts