Today is my off day and its the last day of me being home alone with GF. They are coming back tml in the afternoon and then my life will be back as normal. No more able to hug GF to sleep, cooking noodles for her, etc etc. Sadly she has to work tonight, and either I be home alone tonight, if not Ah Mei will come over and look for me.

I was looking at my photos. Photos really do bring back memories. The time whereby we would all go to Sentosa, and just have fun. We would always try to make time for each other, even if I was working midnight the day before, we would all still meet in store and set out to Sentosa. The fun that we always have. Going Jalan Kayu to drink often, when we do not know where to go, it will be finding Wee wee to drink. Though going there, its always by cab, and going home, its always by cab. It was still fun in slacking there, playing poker cards or simply just drink and slack. I still remember August 27, the day whereby we all were awaiting for. Merlions roll out ! Merlions ! Haha, I can still remember the day clearly. Even Kenny was there, even though he don't drink. We puked everywhere. It was fun though we troubled the people there in helping us clear up. I miss the old times. The old crews, Sally, the riders. Work was simply a love to do. It was never a thing where we will be irritated or find it a burden. But now time has changed.

GF said to wake her up at 830pm. She is going to be tired later but she said she wanto cook. Even when I volunteer to cook, I mean, how hard can a fried rice be? But since she wanto cook, then let her cook. And this time round, I will take photos. I just love her to the max. I know I say this in every single post. Boasting how much I love her, but I really do.

Its all about you, its all about you, baby.

*GF TIME TO WAKE UP!*

Comments

Popular Posts