Dear Blog

Merry Christmas! I dont usually celebrate christmas. Its just like the usual and buying gifts too. I went to City hall alone, simply just blasting the music to myself. At least i know that i needed to buy something. The main thing was that i wanted to go HMV to get the calender for GF. When we saw the calender, we didnt buy. After which she regretted and then i remembered telling her that i would get for her that week but i didnt. I felt so bad which was why today i went to city hall to get it for her. I went to HMV straight, but sadly, there was no more. Haiis, its kida disappointing. As what wee wee said, what if no more. Haiis, what bad mouth he has sia. I just simply got her the mistletoe disc.

I bought pizza hut for her. And i thought she would be like WOW, PIZZA HUT but she didnt. I thought i could surprise her but failed. And when i passed her the cd, she also didnt have much expression. So yeah, kinda disappointing compared to when i gave her the 100th day DIY gift. I thought she was shag cos of her period cramps but rachel said she was full of cock. So i guess she wasnt shag.

Haiis. I can see that she is very tired. I keep telling myself to not keep sticking on her. I know that she loves me but i dont have to find her always. I dont jave to find her whenever its possible. I dont need her to accompany me through the night when i work midnight. When she will sleep in my store and not in her house, on her bed. I cannot be so selfish, so please teach me how not to be. Blog, if only you can talk.

She didnt text me when she gets home. Worried. But at least her phone did ring, mean she is fine right? Haiis. Im sorry, shouldnt have stayed up so late. Shouldnt have sent me home ):

Loves,
Jon

Comments

Popular Posts