Today is really fucked up. New promotion really messed up. Fucking twister fries damn hard to pack. All crews that can run kitchen are positioned already. My counters are all kids. I cant move my core crews to counter if not my kitchen will die. There was so many mds orders. 2 large orders one after another and call center still gave me half hour. I called and fucked them. Sibeh dulan. Sundae mix low till kena standby, nobody did anything also. Nuggets cannot find, ask me to find. I so big size, want me to climb inside. You smaller size, easier to climb right. Ccb. Lucky gapbuster out for dinner. If not i have to look after both mds and counted. The fuck word kept on hanging in my mouth. It was fuck my life at that moment sia. Their productivity is really no comment.

I ignored GF which is my fault. I was very busy. I saw her text and i wanted to just stop everything and text her back. But a simple answer such as okays, im not contented. And once i start to text her, i cant stop. And i simply cant stop my work. I needed that time to do alot of things. I miss her so much now.

My fucking legs are like jelly. My face was fucking black that i told meihua stop asking me what happened. I know that she is not happy. And GF is not happy that she rushed to my store to look for me but left straight away.

HAIIS i dont know what to say but HAIIS. Really HAIIS.

Sad. I nv see her today at all.

Comments

Popular Posts