Later would be the last day that GF stayed over at my place and sadly she is working midnight. I wanto go for dinner but i also wish to stay with her till she goes for work. I miss her so much and miss spending time with her. Its like we own the house and can do whatever we like. Its like own house, our own life.

I will miss her face when waking up in the morning and touch her stomach meaning that she is hungry.
I will miss her face when i wake up and see her sleeping like a small kid.
I will miss taking care of her, asking to drink water.
I will miss her helping me wash my dishes when im lazy to wash.
I will miss her everything.
I will miss her being by my side 24 hours excluding the time when we are working.
I will miss her cooking maggie for me.
I miss her ironing my clothes for me.
Haha.

I wish that we can settle down and hoping for the time when we can get our own flat and have a world of our own. How i wish i can just move out now and get her to stay with me. I wanto take care of her and her to take care of me.

I love her to the max, i wish that we can stay like this forever.

OH we are getting a tattoo with our name on it. I cant wait for my bonus to come.

Comments

Popular Posts