After GF read the post, she said she is gonna fuck me real hard. LOL. What a GF I have. And she requested to write another post.

FML


So I ended work at 6pm, asked Kenny to send me home and met GF at 8pm under my block. She cooked fried rice. Her fried rice's ingredients, either eggs, prawns or hot dogs. It tasted not TOO BAD, its still edible. In my dictionary, there is only edible or inedible. GF is gonna cook for me during our "chalet" and this time, use the utensils properly. I won't do the washing anymore, Im afraid that I would spoil the pots and pans. This will be the excuse of not doing the dishes.

This time round, I don't plan to ask anyone up to my place, its gonna be only Rachel and GF. Its just gonna be a small gathering. Im gonna stock up my fridge with beer. *smile*

MUST SPEND ALOT OF TIME WITH GF.


I cant wait for my pay to be in. I know I won't have much money to spend though. Im gonna be thrifty as I wanto save. But at least(in another few days time), I FINALLY CLEAR MY FUCKING HANDPHONE BILL. My fucking handphone bill. Idiotic.

What Im going to do with my pay
- CLEAR BILL
- GIVE MOTHER
- CREATE SAVINGS ACC
- TATTOO
- HAIR
- CHECKERED SHIRTS

Basically that's it.

I gave GF the thing that I did for the 100th day. I KNOW IT SEEMS LIKE A KID'S ARTWORK. But it was partly due to I didn't have the essential tools to do it. I will do a better one on our 1000th day. LOL. So you have got to wait another 898 days for the next DIY gift.

I CANT WAIT FOR PAY TO IN. FML.


I love you, GF. MUUUUACCCKKKKS.

PS: Does this post fit your criteria of a blog post ?

Comments

Popular Posts